This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Process Lasso's primary file takes about 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take an average of 5.20 MB (5455731
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (210.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (644.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (700.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you remove Process Lasso from your PC.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is an application released by Bitsum. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. After you click Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-26 00:39:58.807