Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 338.79 KB (346920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Process Lasso. They take about 5.07 MB (5321406
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (144.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (301.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (567.79 KB)
- Keygen.exe (51.00 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (251.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (169.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (174.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (86.29 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (516.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (663.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (926.79 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (338.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (392.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (50.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (58.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (162.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (121.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.72 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (137.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Process Lasso. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Process Lasso we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\av_temp_icons_Process Lasso Core Engine Only.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\av_temp_icons_Process Lasso Management Console (GUI).png
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 16:11:36.353