Process Lasso is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. The program's main executable file has a size of 379.90 KB (389016 bytes) on disk and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Process Lasso. They occupy about 10.93 MB (11457980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activator.exe (684.00 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (373.40 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (295.40 KB)
- bitsumsessionagent.exe (336.90 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (630.40 KB)
- Insights.exe (879.90 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (918.90 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (601.40 KB)
- plActivate.exe (187.40 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (804.90 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.55 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (379.90 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (619.90 KB)
- srvstub.exe (125.90 KB)
- testlasso.exe (164.90 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (444.90 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (512.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (282.76 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (222.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. When you click Process Lasso in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 01:17:39.243