This page contains thorough information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be found here
. You can get more details related to Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder (same installation drive as Windows). Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLasso.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1156392 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.13 MB (5376443
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (339.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (648.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (311.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (99.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (452.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (341.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.31 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Process Lasso from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Process Lasso:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. When you click Process Lasso in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 02:28:48.900