Process Lasso is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your PCBitsum
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/
to get more information about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 368.20 KB (377040 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.27 MB (8676621
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (424.70 KB)
- Insights.exe (673.70 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (681.20 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (518.20 KB)
- plActivate.exe (179.20 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (642.20 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (787.70 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.48 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.20 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (430.70 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- testlasso.exe (150.70 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (452.20 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (573.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (279.31 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (204.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 21:55:53.750