You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file occupies 361.29 KB (369960 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.88 MB (7214865
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (345.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (671.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (594.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (415.29 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (534.79 KB)
- plActivate.exe (115.29 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (749.79 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (361.29 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (437.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (453.29 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (363.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (166.29 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply activate the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso program will be found automatically. When you select Process Lasso in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-24 17:12:55.680