This web page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Process Lasso. The program's main executable file occupies 366.35 KB (375144 bytes) on disk and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 10.96 MB (11492856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (188.85 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (349.35 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (669.35 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (596.85 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (419.85 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (537.85 KB)
- plActivate.exe (119.35 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (564.35 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (747.35 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.15 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.35 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (441.35 KB)
- srvstub.exe (69.85 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (458.35 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (368.35 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.14 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (171.85 KB)
- pl4sfx.exe (3.48 MB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove Process Lasso from your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Process Lasso's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:57:44.820