Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
for more details on Bitsum. More information about the program Process Lasso can be found at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Process Lasso is "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled ProcessLasso.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1143592 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Process Lasso. They take 4.96 MB (5201122
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (182.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (149.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (639.79 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (173.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (89.79 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (154.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (697.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (375.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (420.29 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (68.79 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (187.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (338.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.29 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. When you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-01 13:56:45.543