This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information about Bitsum can be read here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/?info
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's page. Usually the Process Lasso program is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 384.74 KB (393976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Process Lasso. They take about 8.63 MB (9044380
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (240.74 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (279.24 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (537.74 KB)
- Insights.exe (794.74 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (817.74 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (575.24 KB)
- plActivate.exe (205.74 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (798.24 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (935.24 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.36 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (384.74 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (499.74 KB)
- srvstub.exe (118.74 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (132.74 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (585.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (281.53 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (252.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1689
of Process Lasso. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program by Bitsum. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/?info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 07:47:07.853