Process Lasso is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
to get more details about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Usually the Process Lasso application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and it has a size of 375.79 KB (384808 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Process Lasso. They take about 4.80 MB (5034133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (175.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (149.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (639.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (173.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (89.79 KB)
- PLLogToCSV.exe (151.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (711.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.09 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (375.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (420.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (62.50 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (199.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (338.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (83.10 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (160.79 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Process Lasso from your computer.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Process Lasso
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Process Lasso\Documentation\Documentation.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Process Lasso\Process Lasso.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Process Lasso\Reset Process Lasso to Defaults.lnk
Process Lasso is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some users try to remove it. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso application will be found automatically. After you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-29 09:07:49.573