Process Lasso is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Process Lasso at http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
. Process Lasso is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's choice. Process Lasso's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk and is named ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso is comprised of the following executables which take 5.87 MB (6155482
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (335.29 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (645.29 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (285.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.79 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (98.79 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (551.34 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (705.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.10 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (421.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (340.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.74 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (162.79 KB)
This data is about Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Process LUserNameso
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Process LUserNameso
- C:\Program Files\Process LUserNameso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process LUserNameso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process LUserNameso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process LUserNameso\InstallHelper.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Process Lasso is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Process Lasso from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. After you select Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:46:51.100