This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
to get more facts about Process Lasso on Bitsum's website. Process Lasso is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe and occupies 368.69 KB (377536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Process Lasso. They occupy 9.13 MB (9571338
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (280.19 KB)
- BitsumUserAgent.exe (77.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (544.69 KB)
- Insights.exe (763.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (850.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (408.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (579.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.69 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (569.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (935.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.37 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (368.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (472.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (119.69 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (133.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (521.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (592.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (295.63 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (244.19 KB)
This info is about Process Lasso version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Process Lasso versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-03 14:23:38.020