You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
for more info on Bitsum. More details about Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the Process Lasso's primary executable file and it occupies circa 348.79 KB (357160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 5.17 MB (5423047
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (183.79 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (339.79 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (650.79 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (311.29 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (194.29 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (211.29 KB)
- plActivate.exe (104.79 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (467.29 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.11 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (348.79 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (422.79 KB)
- srvstub.exe (64.79 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (69.29 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (188.79 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (351.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.32 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (165.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Process Lasso. You can find here a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Process Lasso:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Process Lasso's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Process Lasso in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-26 14:46:37.353