This page is about Process Lasso for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/
if you want to read more on Process Lasso on Bitsum's web page. Process Lasso is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Process Lasso is C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 373.38 KB (382344 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Process Lasso. They occupy about 10.01 MB (10501463
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (374.89 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (281.70 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (607.88 KB)
- Insights.exe (853.39 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (890.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (706.39 KB)
- plActivate.exe (184.38 KB)
- PostUpdate.exe (810.88 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (1,005.39 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.47 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (373.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (613.38 KB)
- srvstub.exe (120.20 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (171.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (664.39 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (571.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (277.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (240.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Process Lasso. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Process Lasso from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-24 23:58:20.810