You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Process Lasso for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be read here
. You can see more info related to Process Lasso at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Usually the Process Lasso application is found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.16 MB (1218240 bytes) on disk and is titled ProcessLasso.exe.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.50 MB (6812078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (189.19 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (357.19 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (680.19 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (609.19 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (423.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (120.69 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (761.19 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.16 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (366.69 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (450.19 KB)
- srvstub.exe (70.19 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (75.19 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (462.19 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (378.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.61 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (174.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Process Lasso:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Process Lasso from your computer.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Process Lasso when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\bitsumms.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\CPUEater.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\highest-rights-marker
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\InstallHelper.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LassoInsights.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\LogViewer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl.cmd
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_russian2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\pl_rsrc_spanish.dll
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\plActivate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessGovernor.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\PROCESSLASSO.CHM
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLasso.key
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\QuickUpgrade.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\srvstub.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\start-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\stop-governor.bat
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TestLasso.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ThreadRacer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\TweakScheduler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\vistammsc.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.FriendlyAppName
Process Lasso is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search feature and type in "Process Lasso". If it is installed on your PC the Process Lasso app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Process Lasso in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After removing Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Process Lasso in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 12:15:08.917