This page contains detailed information on how to remove Process Lasso for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Process Lasso from your computerBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Process Lasso can be seen at https://bitsum.com/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Process Lasso by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Process Lasso's primary file takes around 374.38 KB (383368 bytes) and is called ProcessLassoLauncher.exe.
Process Lasso installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.46 MB (8867673
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bcleaner.exe (379.88 KB)
- bitsumms.exe (293.89 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (431.38 KB)
- Insights.exe (666.89 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (871.88 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (525.38 KB)
- plActivate.exe (186.39 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (993.89 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (1.47 MB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (374.38 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (614.39 KB)
- srvstub.exe (128.38 KB)
- testlasso.exe (155.89 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (450.88 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (588.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (278.16 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (210.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Process Lasso version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso releases:
...click to view all...
Process Lasso is an application offered by Bitsum. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". If it exists on your system the Process Lasso program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Process Lasso in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Process Lasso which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Process Lasso using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Process Lasso in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:56:43.320