Process Lasso is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Process Lasso from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
for more details on Bitsum. More details about the software Process Lasso can be found at https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
. Usually the Process Lasso program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Process Lasso folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Process Lasso. ProcessLassoLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 344.50 KB (352768 bytes) on disk.
Process Lasso contains of the executables below. They take 6.01 MB (6305937
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bitsumms.exe (138.50 KB)
- check64.exe (19.69 KB)
- CPUEater.exe (311.69 KB)
- InstallHelper.exe (573.00 KB)
- Keygen.exe (51.00 KB)
- LassoInsights.exe (545.69 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (386.00 KB)
- pkctrl.exe (485.69 KB)
- plActivate.exe (92.00 KB)
- ProcessGovernor.exe (690.50 KB)
- ProcessLasso.exe (952.00 KB)
- ProcessLassoLauncher.exe (344.50 KB)
- QuickUpgrade.exe (411.69 KB)
- srvstub.exe (44.50 KB)
- TestLasso.exe (64.69 KB)
- ThreadRacer.exe (434.69 KB)
- TweakScheduler.exe (131.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (344.64 KB)
- vistammsc.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to Process Lasso version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other Process Lasso versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Process Lasso you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\ProcessLassoLauncher.exe
Process Lasso is an application by Bitsum. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Process Lasso is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Process Lasso from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Process Lasso or simply click the Search field and type in "Process Lasso". The Process Lasso app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Process Lasso in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Process Lasso, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Process Lasso:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/processlasso/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Process Lasso\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Process Lasso.
8. After uninstalling Process Lasso, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Process Lasso that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Process Lasso with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Process Lasso by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that Process Lasso by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Process Lasso supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:40:19.020