HulaToo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More information about HulaToo can be read here
. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. Usually the HulaToo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. HulaTooUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 235.09 KB (240732 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.25 MB (1312860
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.09 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.07.28.062911
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-16 21:13:05.210