You can find below detailed information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Check out here
for more information on HulaToo. Detailed information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 103.27 KB (105752 bytes) on disk and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They take an average of 4.15 MB (4351096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (393.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- HulaToo.OfSvc.exe (1.24 MB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.31.050012
of HulaToo. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HulaToo in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:51:23.117