This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More info about HulaToo can be found here
. You can read more about on HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. HulaToo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. HulaToo's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.21.070458
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found automatically. When you select HulaToo in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 15:28:13.933