This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. You can read more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. More information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HulaToo's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called HulaToo.BOAS.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside HulaToo. They take about 8.48 MB (8891760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (254.70 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (393.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (287.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2015.04.06.172330
alone. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application released by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HulaToo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-07 12:12:17.497