You can find below details on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Additional info about HulaToo can be read here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more data about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. Usually the HulaToo application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.07 MB (1122584 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HulaToo. They take about 1.96 MB (2058288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (547.00 KB)
- HulaToo.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (56.50 KB)
- updateHulaToo.exe (310.27 KB)
This info is about HulaToo version 2014.05.24.150541
alone. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HulaToo we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below are left behind on your disk by HulaToo when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\0
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToo.FirstRun.exe
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToo.ico
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
HulaToo is an application by HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found automatically. After you select HulaToo in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-03 21:17:28.837