This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Additional info about HulaToo can be read here
. Please follow http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall HulaToo. The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
HulaToo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.03.141306
of HulaToo. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HulaToo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found very quickly. When you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 11:53:07.767