This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. More information about HulaToo can be found here
. Detailed information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo program is placed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 94.27 KB (96536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside HulaToo. They take about 1.57 MB (1648792
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.10 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.01.061240
of HulaToo. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HulaToo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo program will be found very quickly. When you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 06:58:10.900