HulaToo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. You can find out more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. More details about the app HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which take 3.35 MB (3510631
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.17 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (464.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.12.100943
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program by HulaToo. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-15 05:30:21.410