This info is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Go over here
where you can find out more on HulaToo. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. HulaToo is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HulaToo. They take 1.57 MB (1648761
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.07 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (233.77 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.07.09.040523
only. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program released by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HulaToo in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 05:41:32.287