You can find below details on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Go over here
where you can read more on HulaToo. Detailed information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall HulaToo. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 3.67 MB (3852303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.83 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (629.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.14.164701
alone. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by HulaToo. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 11:16:29.070