This web page is about HulaToo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on HulaToo. You can get more details related to HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's main executable file and it occupies approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with HulaToo. They take about 1.71 MB (1791704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HulaTooUn.exe (539.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.21.161204
of HulaToo. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program released by HulaToo. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HulaToo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found automatically. When you select HulaToo in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-12 14:47:54.820