This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. You can find out more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more data about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. Usually the HulaToo program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. The application's main executable file is called HulaToo.BOAS.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5434300
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.11 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.18.040657
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. After you click HulaToo in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 05:53:13.690