You can find below details on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Go over here
where you can read more on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more info about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. Usually the HulaToo application is placed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo's primary file takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HulaToo. They take about 3.05 MB (3197624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (454.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.20.030449
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-09 23:04:22.457