You can find below detailed information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Check out here
where you can find out more on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more facts about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. Usually the HulaToo application is found in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 103.27 KB (105752 bytes) on disk and is named HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HulaToo. They occupy 2.26 MB (2368502
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.90 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (403.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
This page is about HulaToo version 2014.06.17.141029
only. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by HulaToo. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HulaToo in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-11 14:27:47.147