HulaToo is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Check out here
for more info on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more details about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 4.52 MB (4736374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaToo.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.14 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (447.73 KB)
- updater.exe (132.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about HulaToo version 2014.07.18.160701
alone. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found automatically. After you click HulaToo in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-17 00:51:36.480