A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. It is developed by HulaToo
. More info about HulaToo can be read here
. More information about the software HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. HulaToo's main file takes around 235.12 KB (240765 bytes) and its name is HulaTooUninstall.exe.
The following executables are contained in HulaToo. They take 1.25 MB (1312893
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.14.080622
of HulaToo. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
A way to delete HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
HulaToo is a program marketed by HulaToo. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo application will be found very quickly. After you select HulaToo in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed HulaToo:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||100%|
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:10:20.780