This web page contains detailed information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on HulaToo. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. HulaToo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo is composed of the following executables which take 2.99 MB (3131132
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.80 KB)
- updateHulaToo.exe (451.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (447.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.10.204626
of HulaToo. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application released by the software company HulaToo. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-05 17:52:30.667