You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More information on HulaToo can be seen here
. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's web page. Usually the HulaToo application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo's main file takes about 234.81 KB (240449 bytes) and is named HulaTooUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of HulaToo. They occupy an average of 758.31 KB (776513
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.81 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.26.150559
alone. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by HulaToo. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. When you click HulaToo in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 16:25:07.053