HulaToo is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. You can read more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more info about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and its name is 7za.exe.
The executables below are part of HulaToo. They take an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.04.195855
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HulaToo we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HulaToo from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HulaToo:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\-10
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToo.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
HulaToo is a program marketed by HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo app will be found automatically. When you select HulaToo in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-23 19:15:55.453