HulaToo is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more details on HulaToo. Further information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's main executable file and it occupies circa 105.41 KB (107936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of HulaToo. They take an average of 3.71 MB (3889716
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.93 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (643.91 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- HulaToo.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.06.18.101040
alone. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program released by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-05 14:46:29.653