This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. More data about HulaToo can be found here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more data about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 280.27 KB (287000 bytes) on disk and is labeled HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe.
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They take an average of 1.53 MB (1599874
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.10 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.14.200626
of HulaToo. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program offered by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase HulaToo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo program will be found automatically. After you select HulaToo in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 08:25:53.950