This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More information on HulaToo can be seen here
. More info about the app HulaToo can be found at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.07 MB (1122584 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.11 MB (2216801
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaToo.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.80 KB)
- updateHulaToo.exe (310.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.30.070636
of HulaToo. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by the software company HulaToo. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 20:12:25.213