You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Further information on HulaToo can be seen here
. You can get more details about HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HulaToo's main file takes around 96.27 KB (98584 bytes) and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.92 MB (7257213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- dotNetFx35setup.exe (2.74 MB)
- HulaToo.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.92 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (509.77 KB)
- updater.exe (132.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.27 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.27 KB)
- HulaToo.BRT.Helper.exe (157.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (287.27 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This info is about HulaToo version 2014.06.07.050115
alone. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_api.hulatoo.net_0.localstorage
Additional values that are not removed:
HulaToo is a program marketed by HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found automatically. When you select HulaToo in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 05:50:04.887