This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Open here
where you can read more on HulaToo. More info about the app HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is HulaToo.BOAS.exe.
HulaToo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.38 MB (9835510
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.86 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (402.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HulaToo.OfSvc.exe (1.23 MB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.03.021147
of HulaToo. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program released by HulaToo. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HulaToo in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-04 14:36:39.217