You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Check out here
where you can read more on HulaToo. More information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file occupies 101.77 KB (104216 bytes) on disk and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They take about 3.67 MB (3845457
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.92 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (664.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (101.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (118.77 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.27 KB)
This web page is about HulaToo version 2014.05.30.191450
only. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo app will be found automatically. After you select HulaToo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-24 18:44:27.230