This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more information on HulaToo. More data about the app HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HulaToo. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3894539
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.08 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (649.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about HulaToo version 2014.07.05.181324
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program offered by HulaToo. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:43:42.927