This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more information on HulaToo. More data about the app HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is called HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside HulaToo. They occupy about 3.71 MB (3894539
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.08 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (649.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about HulaToo version 2014.07.05.181324
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program offered by HulaToo. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HulaToo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:43:42.927