You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Further information on HulaToo can be seen here
. You can see more info about HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo.BOAS.exe is the HulaToo's main executable file and it takes circa 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.45 MB (6768177
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.88 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.21.003350
alone. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program by the software company HulaToo. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HulaToo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found automatically. After you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-22 15:30:04.660