HulaToo is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more details on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more info about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file is labeled HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which take 3.64 MB (3814784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (462.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about HulaToo version 2014.06.02.170033
only. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo program will be found automatically. When you select HulaToo in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 09:22:08.060