HulaToo is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. More information on HulaToo can be found here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more facts about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which take 3.75 MB (3926955
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.83 KB)
- updateHulaToo.exe (635.69 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- HulaToo.Plinx.exe (64.19 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (635.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.24.030535
of HulaToo. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by HulaToo. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HulaToo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found automatically. After you select HulaToo in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 17:48:34.260