You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more information on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more facts about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo's main file takes about 41.27 KB (42264 bytes) and its name is HulaTooBrowserFilter.exe.
HulaToo is composed of the following executables which take 799.92 KB (819113
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooBrowserFilter.exe (41.27 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.14 KB)
This info is about HulaToo version 2014.07.24.102834
only. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by HulaToo. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. When you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 17:45:54.067