HulaToo is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More info about HulaToo can be found here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more information about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 2.76 MB (2890256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.11 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (454.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.27.062857
of HulaToo. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application released by the software company HulaToo. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-27 07:21:50.223