This web page is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. You can read more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more facts about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. Usually the HulaToo application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.69 KB (108224 bytes) on disk and is named HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They occupy about 3.83 MB (4019901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.10 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (630.19 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- HulaToo.Plinx.exe (64.19 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.19 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.09.120526
of HulaToo. For more HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. After you select HulaToo in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-29 03:35:28.357