This page contains complete information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more information on HulaToo. More information about the program HulaToo can be found at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called HulaToo.BOAS.exe.
The executable files below are part of HulaToo. They occupy an average of 8.17 MB (8571265
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.99 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (389.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (104.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (121.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.06.26.141157
only. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program by HulaToo. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HulaToo in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-16 18:48:00.713